Are you having trouble finding outfits with leather shorts that go with your leather shorts? You aren’t alone! It’s hard to know where to start when pairing shorts with other clothing, but rest assured, there are plenty of options out there. If you can get the colors and patterns right, you can wear leather shorts with just about anything! Here are 5 ways to wear outfits with leather shorts that will have you looking stylish from day to night no matter what the season!
1) Basic Outfits
- A basic tee and leather shorts is a great way to show off your legs while still looking casual. 2. Dress up your look by pairing leather shorts with a flowy blouse and heels. 3. For a more edgy look, try wearing a crop top with your leather shorts. 4. Add a pop of color to your outfit by wearing a brightly colored top with your leather shorts. 5. Layer a cardigan or jacket over your outfit to create a stylish and put-together look. Don’t forget to accessorize! Choose statement jewelry that will help draw attention away from the risk of feeling exposed.
2) Party Wear
A party is the perfect opportunity to show off your new leather shorts. To keep it fun and flirty, pair your shorts with a cropped top and high heels. Add some sparkle with jewelry or a clutch. For a more laid-back look, try a tank top and sandals. You can also dress up a basic tee with leather shorts by adding a blazer and heels. Or add a touch of edginess to a romper by pairing it with laced-up booties and chunky gold jewelry. Show off your tough side in an oversized white shirt, distressed jeans, and tough boots. Finish the outfit with dainty hoop earrings or a choker necklace for contrast. The last option is our favorite – take your casual style up a notch by wearing one of our favorite outfits ever: denim on denim!
3) What to Wear When it’s Cold Outside
A good pair of leather shorts can be a great way to add some edge to your look. They can be dressed up or down, depending on how you style them. Here are five ways to wear them 1) When it’s cold outside and you want to layer, put on a cropped turtleneck sweater and wear your shorts underneath it. 2) For an easy outfit when going out at night, just pair your leathers with dark jeans and a white tank top. 3) Wear these items in the daytime by layering them over leggings and sneakers for added warmth.
4) How To Style Leather Shorts With Other Pieces
Wearing leather shorts can be a bit daunting, but don’t worry, we’re here to help. Here are five ways to style your leather shorts so you can rock them with confidence.
- Pair them with a flowy top. This will create a contrast between the structured leather and the more relaxed top.
- Throw on a denim jacket. This is a great way to add some edge to a more feminine look.
- Layer a button-down shirt over the top. You’ll still get that summer vibe from the lightweight fabric of the shirt while also keeping it cool in the summer heat. 4. Rock a pair of converse sneakers or flats with ankle socks for an easy, put together look that’s perfect for class or running errands around town. 5. Add high-waisted jeans to keep your waistline pulled in while adding some length to your legs.
5) Don’t be Afraid of Patterned Leather Shorts
Wearing leather shorts can be a bit daunting, but don’t let that stop you! They can actually be quite versatile. One way to style them is by pairing them with a patterned top. This could be a floral blouse or even a polka dot button-down. Just make sure the colors complement each other. For example, if you have red leather shorts and are wearing a blue patterned shirt, make sure it is not too similar of a color (i.e., red). That would look more like Christmas than summertime.