Best Fashion Bloggers in Utah With its natural beauty and laid-back culture, Utah has become one of the country’s most popular travel destinations in recent years. However, tourists aren’t the only ones flocking to the state; Utah has also attracted many creative people looking to start or further their careers in entertainment, art, and fashion. As you plan your next trip to Utah or perhaps even relocate there, make sure you check out these five fantastic fashion bloggers based out of the Beehive State.
The 5 Most Popular Utah Fashion Bloggers
Following and reading fashion blogs is a great way to learn about current trends and popular looks, whether you’re looking for fashion inspiration or just curious about what’s new. To help you find some of your favorite fashion bloggers from around Utah, Here are 5 of our favorites.
1) Embracing Myself– Emmy’s blog focuses on embracing who you are through style and fitness. She shares personal experiences that have shaped her as an individual, including coming out as gay to her LDS family, losing weight after pregnancy, and taking care of her elderly mother with dementia. So it comes on the first rank in the Best Fashion Bloggers in Utah.
2) A Year in London– Britni’s blog focuses on her time living abroad while completing her MBA at Imperial College London. Her posts include detailed summaries of her days, reviews of restaurants she frequents, and recommendations for shopping and sightseeing.
3) Shop Til You Drop– Sarah has been blogging since 2010 and she is Best Fashion Bloggers in Utah about all things related to shopping: outfit photos, store reviews, and daily outfit ideas.
4) CUTENESS! – Emily cofounded this blog in 2015 with two other friends during their senior year of high school. Their goal was to create a place where they could share their personal style, unedited thoughts, and tips for how to stay stylish even when you’re broke. Since then, they’ve grown into one of the most influential voices in teen fashion blogging today.
5) The State of Style– Megan created this blog as a response to everyone asking Where do I buy clothes? As such, it features articles on where and how to shop for everything from designer denim pieces to budget buys from Zara.
The 7 Best Fashion Bloggers in Utah Style Instagram Accounts
If you’re looking for a snapshot of what are the best Fashion Bloggers in Utah, look no further than these 7 fabulous Instagram accounts. Whether you’re looking for fashions to follow or unique local shopping destinations, these seven women have got you covered. Check out their feeds now to get inspiration and stay up-to-date with trendy Best Fashion Bloggers in Utah!
Alyssa Dunlevy @fashionwithalyssa
Brittany Rios @brittanyrios1
Chelsea Kilgore @chelseakilgore
Courtney Laulu @courtneylaulu
Jenna Turkoglu @jennatrkoolguy
Kate Braithwaite Smith@katebraithwaite
kylie Ariana Cuccinello @arianacuccinello
The 8 Most Influential Instagram Best Fashion Bloggers in Utah
Nowadays, it’s rare to find someone who doesn’t have at least one social media account. But Instagram is by far one of the most popular and trendy apps. If you’re looking for users to follow that are influential, look no further than some of these Instagram-famous people from Utah. This list has a little bit of everything—makeup artists, hair stylists, fashion bloggers and more! Here are some Instagram users you need to follow right now if you live in Utah. Best Fashion Bloggers in Utah Kylie Robertson (@kylierobertson). The Australian native relocated to Provo with her husband (Utah Jazz player Kyle Korver) where she started blogging about life as an Aussie living in America. She takes her readers behind the scenes of Utah’s culture and lifestyle. Her blog also shares tips on what local restaurants to eat at, events going on around town and more. Alongside this blog, she’s created a YouTube channel called Kylie On where she reviews makeup products and posts videos from personal style shoots. Another one of her favorite things to do is take pictures while running errands or while out exploring new places in Utah County or the Wasatch Front.
6 Closet Must-Haves For Fall
Getting through fall can be a little rough when it comes to fashion, but we’ve got you covered. Check out our 6 Closet Must-Haves For Fall list below, and find yourself looking chic during these colder months. Follow our tips and show off your new fashionable side.
1) Find some fabulous boots. Boots are a must have for any season! They keep your feet warm while also adding style to any outfit. From knee high boots to thigh high boots, there is something for everyone! Choose from several styles like riding boots or combat boots; whatever type of boot that suits you best!
2) Get creative with layers. Dressing in layers can be fun because it allows for endless possibilities of how you want to look that day. When dressing in layers, don’t forget about accessories like scarves and hats! These items will help dress up an otherwise plain look.
3) Don’t forget to wear something colorful. Though it’s always important to be prepared for the weather by wearing more neutral colors, going with a bright hue is always an option as well. It’s even better if you pair the color with another neutral shade such as black or white.
4) Get comfortable yet cute shoes now so they’ll last all winter long. If you’re trying to survive the cold weather this year, then invest in some comfy yet stylish shoes now. Trust us, it’s worth it!
5) Layer makeup appropriately depending on what look you’re going for. Maybe one day you want your makeup natural and fresh, while other days might call for dramatic eyeshadow paired with deep lipstick. Whatever kind of makeup look is right for you – go ahead and indulge in your favorite products this fall season! Just remember to pack them away properly when storing so they won’t get damaged during the colder months.
6) Consider throwing in a statement accessory into your everyday outfits. Adding something bold like metallic leather leggings, statement heels, or brightly colored belts can really make your outfit pop! Now that you know these six closet must-haves for fall, start preparing for those chilly temperatures today.
Our Favorite Instagram Accounts To Follow This Winter
It’s not a stretch to say that Instagram is taking over our daily lives—it’s basically like Facebook, only better (and not nearly as stressful). Follow these nine accounts to keep up with your favorite Best Fashion Bloggers in Utah and brands. Keep reading to learn how you can win an awesome gift card giveaway. There are three ways to enter—be sure to follow each one! Entering for yourself is easy; just comment below this post on which of the following accounts you want to win: @rainbootsandrinkcoffee, @ourlittleberrytreehouse, or @themillennialmindset.