If you love Pokemon games but want to play it on your Mac, here’s how to download pokemon insurgence mac in 5 easy steps! Since the Mac version of Pokemon Insurgence has been discontinued, you can no longer purchase this game through Apple’s App Store or on the Nintendo website. However, there are ways to download this game on your Mac with ease. This tutorial will explain how you can play your favorite Pokemon game on your Apple computer without spending any money. So if you are looking to get this amazing game, here’s how to download Pokemon Insurgence for Mac in 5 easy steps!
1) Download the newest version of Java
- Go to the official Java website.
- Under the Download section, click on the button that says Free Java Download.
- On the next page, accept the license agreement and then click on the link that says Mac OS X.
- This will take you to a page where you can select the version of Java that you want to download. Choose from Java Standard Edition 7 or Java SE 8. Click Download.
- After downloading is complete, open the .dmg file by double-clicking it.
- Click Install App.
- In the box marked Installation Folder Location: Type /Library/Internet Plug-Ins/ and click OK. You’re done!
2) Download Pokemon Insurgence from its official website
- Go to the official Pokemon Insurgence website.
- Scroll down to the Downloads section.
- Click on the link for the Mac version of the game.
- Save the file to your computer.
- Run the file and follow the instructions to install Pokemon Insurgence on your Mac. 6. The installer will automatically create a shortcut to launch the game from your Applications folder when it is finished installing.
3) Check if your anti-virus recognizes Pokemon Insurgence
Before you do anything else, you should check if your anti-virus software recognizes Pokemon Insurgence. This is important because you don’t want to accidentally download a virus. If your anti-virus doesn’t recognize the program, you can try downloading it from a different source. But if your anti-virus does recognize the game, just make sure that it’s not a false positive. False positives are common and they happen when an antivirus detects malware that isn’t actually present on the file being scanned.
4) Get the game’s signature files
In order to play Pokemon Insurgence on your Mac, you’ll need to get the game’s signature files. These files are essential for the game to run, and can be downloaded from the official website. Once you have these files, you can proceed with installing the game. Simply drag them into the folder where you want to install the game, as long as it is a non-system directory. The next step is configuring permissions so that your computer will be able to read the files. To do this, go to Finder>Go>Go To Folder>Library>Application Support>Pokemon Insurgence. Create a new text document called configuration and paste the following code:
I allow any application by any author named Niantic to access all files in this directory or subdirectories below.
5) Run the game by double clicking its icon
When you first open the game, you’ll be asked to choose your language. After that, you’ll see the main menu. From here, you can start a new game or continue an existing one. If you’re starting a new game, you’ll be asked to create a character. Once you’ve done that, you’ll be able to name your character and choose their gender. After that, you’ll be able to choose which starter Pokemon you’d like. You’ll also get to customize some of your character’s physical attributes like height and weight. The next step is choosing your Starter pack and Professors ID card, then finishing the introduction sequence. Now that you know how to download Pokemon Insurgence for Mac, why not give it a try?