The OnePlus 10 isn’t out yet, but here’s everything we know about it! The latest flagship device from OnePlus will launch soon, and the company has already revealed some exciting new features to look forward to. It might not be here yet, but that doesn’t mean you can’t get excited about it in the meantime! So read on to learn more about this new phone, including its Gen 1 Snapdragon 8 chip and 50MP primary camera, among other things.
5 Things We Know About the New OnePlus
One of our favourite smartphone brands OnePlus, is gearing up to launch its newest flagship phone, the OnePlus 10. Here are five things we know about it so far
1. The OnePlus 10 will feature a Snapdragon 8 gen 1 SoC: The company’s previous phones have featured Qualcomm processors, but they were not as powerful as their latest models (like those found in Samsung’s S10 line). We expect that won’t be an issue with the new phone. However, a recent leak suggests that it will feature a Snapdragon 8 gen 1 processor with speeds that top out at 7GHz.
2. The camera will feature a 50MP sensor: Previous leaks suggest that the OnePlus 10 will come equipped with a large sensor on its backside, allowing users to capture high-quality photos even in low light conditions.
3. It’ll run Android Pie out of the box: Like most flagships released in 2019, we expect that the OnePlus 10 will run Android Pie right out of the box when it launches later this year.
4. Its design will resemble that of past OnePlus devices: While other companies continue to release smartphones with unique designs, we expect that OnePlus will stick with what works. That means you can expect another glass-and-metal design similar to what you see on other smartphones from its brand.
5. It’ll include a headphone jack: This one might seem like a no-brainer, but given how many smartphone manufacturers are ditching headphone jacks these days, it’s still worth mentioning.
Reasons the Design Might Change on the Next OnePlus
Based on some of OnePlus’ recent releases, we can guess what improvements might be made. In addition to increased battery life, more internal storage options and improved software, there’s a strong chance that both new models will sport a screen-to-body ratio above 90%. Also, as previously stated, you can expect three rear cameras with significantly higher megapixels.
Also Read: Best Mobile Phones Under 18000
Ways Their Camera Technology Will Advance
Most smartphones aren’t built with a great camera in mind. Most manufacturers, including Apple and Samsung, focus on screen resolution or other features as their main selling point. And as long as consumers go for these devices, that isn’t going to change. However, OnePlus has proven that there is room in your pocket for a smartphone with a high-quality imaging sensor. And we think they are ready to do it again with the OnePlus 10.
Things They Need to Improve in Their Next Smartphone
The company is said to be targeting a May 2022 release date for its latest flagship smartphone, which will come in two variants—one with 6GB of RAM and 128GB of storage, another with 8GB of RAM and 256GB of storage. It’s unknown whether either model will have microSD support or not. The company has also placed its fingerprint sensor under a pressure-sensitive display, allowing users to unlock their device by pressing an icon that looks like a fingerprint.
Buy it on: Amazon