Simple Bengali Look: Bengali culture has its own set of rules when it comes to dressing up. The vibrancy of the colors, intricacy of the designs and the fabric choice are all essential aspects of Bengali fashion. A lot of people confuse Bengali dressing with Punjabi and Marwari look which is a common mistake as both the cultures have their own significance and significance in Indian culture as well. Bengalis are immensely influenced by British and French way of dressing which can be seen in formal wear and informal wear like shalwar kameez or shirt-pant combinations.
How To Dress Like An Intelligent Person
Clothing choices can affect how others perceive you, and first impressions are important. You want to look like someone who is competent and capable, as well as put-together and professional. Here are some tips on how to dress like an intelligent person.
- Wear clothes that fit well and are in good condition.
- Choose classic styles over trendy pieces.
- Stay away from too much color or prints.
- Avoid showing too much skin.
How To Ditch the Designer Bag For an Ordinary One
We all know the feeling. You’re out and about, running errands or maybe even on your way to work, when you spot the most gorgeous designer bag. It’s big, it’s beautiful, and it probably costs more than your rent. But here’s the thing: you don’t need a designer bag to look fabulous. In fact, ditching the designer bag in favor of a more simple one can actually be a stylish move.
Smart Ways To Wear Ethnic Tops
- Kurtas are the best way to show off your Indian culture while still looking modern.
- Pairing a kurta with jeans is always a good idea.
- You can also wear a kurta over a dress for a more formal look.
- If you want to go traditional, try pairing your kurta with a churidar or lehenga.
- And don’t forget about accessories! Wearing bangles or bindi will really complete your look.
Bangles On The Arms or Around The Neck?
Wearing bangles on your arms or around your neck is a great way to add some color and personality to your look. Plus, it’s a fun way to show off your culture.
Bangles That Go with Everything
A good set of bangles is a must-have in any Bengali woman’s jewelry collection. They can be worn with everything from traditional sarees to casual jeans and kurtis. Plus, they add an instant pop of color and style to any outfit. Here are eight ideas to help you rock a simple Bengali look.
From Gabby to Nyota, What’s In A Saree?
The saree is one of the most versatile and timeless pieces of clothing. It can be dressed up or down, and is perfect for any occasion. Whether you’re attending a wedding or just running errands, there’s a saree for that. Here are 3 ideas to rock a simple bengali look.
- Go for a classic look with a white saree and red bindi. This is a great everyday look that can be dressed up or down depending on the occasion. Pair it with a gold necklace and minimal jewelry. Add a statement earring if you want to bring attention away from your face.
- White suits anyone! Try wearing a navy blue saree with a white blouse, and an orange border sari cover-up around your shoulders. Dress it up by adding gold jewelry and lots of kajal makeup around your eyes. To wear this as a daytime outfit, make sure to carry an umbrella to protect yourself from the sun.
- Wear this look during weddings and ceremonies: To dress this outfit up for such occasions, add a heavy bracelet and wear a jhumka in your hair instead of regular earrings. If you want something more casual, simply wear flats instead of heels so that you don’t need to worry about walking too much during the ceremony.
Headgear Makes All The Difference in simple Bengali look
A good piece of headgear can make all the difference when it comes to your overall look. Not only does it keep you warm, but it also shows that you’re serious about your style. A beret or beanie are both great choices for a simple, yet stylish, Bengali look. Also try using a bandana as an alternative. It’s not only trendy, but it’s practical too! Just tie one on and voila – you’re ready to go. And don’t forget about turbans! They come in so many different styles and colors, from soft and feminine to bold and edgy; there’s something for everyone out there. Lastly, neck scarves will always serve their purpose in any season – winter is no exception!
Shoes That Stand Out but Don’t Stand Out Too Much
A great way to add a pop of color to your outfit is with your shoes. However, you don’t want your shoes to be the only thing people notice about your outfit. Try to find shoes that have some intricate details or patterns. The pattern can act as a border for your dress and make it look like it’s an extension of the shoe. In addition, these shoes will also help break up your outfits monotony which is great if you’re wearing one solid-colored dress.