Planning the Upper Cumberland Wine Festival 2022 will be fun, but will also be difficult. There are several wine festivals in the Upper Cumberland area, so we need to distinguish ourselves from the competition and give patrons an experience they won’t forget. I have attached my plan on how to make this happen (see attached files). Please let me know if you have any questions or concerns, and don’t hesitate to reach out if you would like to brainstorm or bounce ideas off each other. Thanks!
About the Upper Cumberland Wine Festival
The Upper Cumberland Wine Festival is an annual event that celebrates the wine industry in the Upper Cumberland region of Tennessee. This year’s festival will be held on May 20-21, 2022 at the historic Stonehouse Farm in Cookeville, TN. The festival will feature wine tastings, live music, and local food vendors. This is a great opportunity to learn about the local wine scene and taste some of the best wines in the area!
The History of the UCWF
The Upper Cumberland Wine Festival (UCWF) is an annual event that takes place in the picturesque town of Cookeville, Tennessee. The UCWF was founded in 2006 by a group of local wine enthusiasts who wanted to share their love of wine with the community. The first UCWF was held in 2007 and featured wines from six local wineries. Since then, the UCWF has grown to include over 30 wineries from all over the state of Tennessee. The festival now includes live music, cooking demonstrations, food trucks, and more. The mission of the UCWF is to bring together friends, family members, and fellow wine enthusiasts for a day of fun while tasting some amazing wines!
In 2018 alone there were nearly 8400 attendees at the festival which can grow as large as 10-12 thousand attendees.
Free Things To Do at the UCWF
The Upper Cumberland Wine Festival is a great opportunity to explore the local wine scene and taste some delicious wines. Here are some free things you can do at the festival:
- Attend the opening ceremony on Friday night.
- Sample wines from all of the participating wineries.
- Vote for your favorite wine in the People’s Choice Awards.
- Listen to live music at one of the many stages throughout the festival grounds. 5. Purchase a souvenir glass or bottle opener that will be hand-stamped with this year’s UCWF logo, perfect for any wine lover! 6. Watch an informative educational seminar presented by one of our sponsors, or take part in a hands-on experience like making artisan cheese or sampling moonshine! 7. Eat food from various vendors who will be selling everything from barbecue and tacos to fried green tomatoes and ice cream. 8.
What Makes this Event So Great?
The Upper Cumberland Wine Festival is a much-anticipated event that takes place every year. This year, the festival will be celebrating its 10th anniversary, and it promises to be bigger and better than ever before. If you’re looking for a reason to attend, here are five of the best:
- You’ll get to sample some of the best wines in the region.
- There will be live music performances throughout the day.
- You can shop for local arts and crafts. 4. There will be several food vendors with tasty treats available for purchase. 5. And there’s no entrance fee!
How do I Register my Winery/Vendor Booth?
To register for the Upper Cumberland Wine Festival, please fill out the form on our website. We will then send you an invoice for the booth fee. Booth fees are $500 for a 10×10 space. If you need electricity, there is an additional fee of $50. You can also purchase a wine pouring license for $100. This allows you to serve wine samples at your booth. If you do not purchase this, we cannot allow sampling from your winery or vendor booth. The event will take place in September 2020 at Cove Lake State Park in Crossville TN.
Where can I find more information?
The Upper Cumberland Wine Festival is an annual event that takes place in Cookeville, Tennessee. The event features wine tastings, food trucks, live music, and more. If you’re interested in attending the festival, you can find more information on the event website.