Where is my clipboard on my iPhone: Have you ever needed to copy and paste text from one device to another, but couldn’t because you had no way of accessing your clipboard? For years I have been looking for this simple answer, and now that I found it, I wanted to share it with everyone else! It turns out that your clipboard is located in the Memos app on an iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch! The first time you might not even see it (like I didn’t), but once you do, you’ll wonder why this wasn’t more obvious in the first place.
I think everyone who uses an iPhone has had this question at some point – Where is my clipboard on my iPhone? Well, that’s the question I’m going to answer in this article today!
How to find your lost notes in Notes app
The Notes app is a great way to keep track of your thoughts and ideas, but what happens when you can’t find your notes? Luckily, there are a few ways you can search for and find your lost notes. Here’s how First, open the Notes app on your phone and tap on the note you want to find.
Next, tap Edit at the top-right corner of the screen.
Tap Search in the upper-right corner of the screen.
Type in keywords that will help you locate your note (e.g., date). You can also filter your search by tapping on one of the following categories: All, Today, Past Day, Past Week, or Past Month. When you’ve found the note you’re looking for, tap Done and then tap Show to see it again.
How to use Clips app
Clips is a new app from Apple that makes it easy to create and share fun videos with text, graphics, and animated text. Here’s how to use Clips:
- Open the app and tap the + sign to create a new video.
- Add content to your video by tapping the Add Media button. You can add photos and videos from your camera roll, or use the built-in camera to take new photos and videos. When you’re done adding media, tap Done. When you’re ready to record your voiceover, press the big red button at the bottom of the screen. Once you’ve finished recording, preview what you created and then press Save when you are satisfied with your project.
How to use the Apple Pencil
The Apple Pencil is a great way to take notes and be more productive on your iPad or iPhone. Here’s how to use it
1) Tap the + icon in the lower left corner of your screen to open up Notes.
2) Swipe from right to left until you see Pencil.
3) Select the pencil icon, then choose either Standard or Annotate. Standard lets you draw without erasing, while Annotate will let you add text over drawings as well as erase parts of them. Once you’re done drawing, tap Done and press the save button at the top right of your screen.
It can also be helpful to turn off Assistive Touch so that when you’re drawing and selecting tools it doesn’t interfere by giving options like typing an email address or adding an event to your calendar. To turn off Assistive Touch go into Settings > General > Accessibility > Assistive Touch and toggle it off.
If you’re wondering where your clipboard is on your iPhone, never fear – it’s actually quite simple to find! Just open up the Notes app and tap on the little plus sign in the bottom right-hand corner. From there, you’ll see a list of options – one of which is ‘Create New Note’. Tap on that, and voila! There’s your clipboard. You can type out any text you want here, then copy it by tapping the icon that looks like two overlapping squares at the top left-hand side of the screen. It will copy your text so that you can paste it elsewhere if needed!