The mobile market is completely saturated and growing with each day, but this wasn’t always the case. Just a few years ago, smartphones were seen as expensive luxuries that weren’t accessible to many people, but this has all changed in the last decade thanks to companies like Samsung, Apple, and Google who are constantly reinventing what it means to be mobile in our fast-paced technological world. In honor of these companies that made it possible for us to take our laptops anywhere we go, here are the top 10 greatest mobile companies in the world today.
Apple is one of the most valuable companies in the world, with a market cap of over $1 trillion. 2. It is also one of the most profitable companies, with an operating margin of over 30%. 3. Apple has a strong product lineup, including its flagship iPhone, iPad, and Mac computers. 4. The company also has a well-regarded services business, which includes its App Store, Apple Music, and iCloud storage service. 5.
You might not think of Google as a mobile company, but Android is the most popular mobile operating system in the world. That gives Google a ton of control over the mobile market. Plus, Google’s other products (like Gmail and Maps) are also leaders in their respective categories.
- Huawei is a leading global provider of information and communications technology (ICT) infrastructure and smart devices.
- With integrated solutions across four key domains – telecom networks, IT, smart devices, and cloud services – we are committed to bringing digital to every person, home and organization for a fully connected, intelligent world.
- We have more than 194,000 employees, and we operate in over 170 countries and regions.
- Samsung is a South Korean multinational conglomerate that is headquartered in Samsung Town, Seoul. 2. It comprises numerous subsidiaries and affiliated businesses, most of them united under the Samsung brand, and is the largest South Korean chaebol. 3. Samsung was founded by Lee Byung-chul in 1938 as a trading company. 4. Over the next three decades, the group diversified into areas including food processing, textiles, insurance, securities, and retail. 5.
At number ten we have Oppo, a Chinese electronics company that was founded in 2004. What sets Oppo apart is their camera technology, which has been ranked as the best smartphone camera by DxOMark four years in a row. They also have a unique design language that has earned them a loyal following among tech enthusiasts.
It’s hard to know where to start with Asus. The Taiwanese company has been around since 1989 and is one of the world’s leading PC manufacturers. But Asus is also a major player in the smartphone game, and its ZenFone line has won plenty of fans.
- Tesla is an American car company that designs, manufactures, and sells electric cars and electric vehicle powertrain components.
- Tesla was founded in 2003 by Martin Eberhard and Marc Tarpenning, although the company’s first product didn’t come out until 2008.
- Since then, Tesla has become one of the most popular and well-known electric car companies in the world.
With technology and mobile phones being so prevalent in today’s society, it’s no surprise that there are hundreds of companies producing the latest handsets and gadgetry. However, there are ten companies that stand out from the rest by setting the bar high in terms of quality, innovation and performance. Here are the top ten mobile companies in the world.